CertSimple will be shutting down on January 30 2020. Read the announcement here.

Help and FAQ ▸ How do I change the legal entity associated my certificate?

For example, you've moved your company from Hong Kong to the United States. You'd like to get your certificate updated to show the new legal entity you have registered at a US Secretary of State, rather than your old HK entity.

First things first: you don't have to buy a new certificate. Just contact mailto:team@certsimple.com and tell us your new legal entiy registration. We'll confirm a few things, and then:

You have 3 weeks to install the new cert after delivery, after which the previous certificate will be revoked.

I'm a BitCoin company, what do I need to know?

Your website will need to be up and running